Monday, June 7, 2010

7 technical years today...

7 years ago today I married the lover pants! My love and my best friend~! In 7 years we have lived in 3 different states, procreated twice and have fallen in love all over again! We have our 3 gorgeous kidos if I do say so my self! This is our "technical" anniversary.... we got married on June the 7th 2003 because we were going through a custody fight with the baby daddy so we just fast forwarded a month ahead of our BIG wedding and tied the knot early. Our BIG anniversary is JUly 5th! Thats the day our big wedding took place at 4 pm in the afternoon However some may ask today why am I in such a funk... on a happy day.... My heart is heavy and hurting.... Anyone who knows me knows I am a MAJOR thinker.... i am a worry wort.... My Big girl turned 9 this week which I must say made me feel super old... and the lover pants birthday is friday and our anniversary is right here smack in the middle. So this has been a week of celebrations, parties and fun times, yet I am kinda bummed. How can I be happy and celebrate all these things when someone who is sooo dear to my heart is sad:( and fixing to go through the thing alll of us military wives hate..... that damn D word.... My heart is heavy becuase I am sad for her... I was in this same situation last year this time and I am rapidly finding myself in it again and I am sooo not ready. I want to be stong for her ... and tell her its not hard and the months will fly by... but in my heart i want to just sit and cry with her because its one of the hardest things I have ever had to do and i DONT want her to have to... although she has done it before ... this crap never gets easier.... but i will be here.... no matter what... sorry for the whole darn outpouring of my heart ... im just very conflicted today....

2 comments:

  1. =( Ily. I'm here if you need to vent. ANYTIME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog layout, new follower. I left something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete