Tuesday, August 31, 2010

boo boos backpacks and lots of runny noses

Hello all!

Sorry I have been MIA again... Things here crazy..... School have began so i now offically have a 4th grader a 1st grader and a preschooler. Not to meantion I have one playing soccer, one in karate and one in tumbling. All 3 kidos attend different schools. ALthough this may sound like pure chaos to some... (which it is) it keeps CLint and I busy and leaves little time for sadness to take its place... August once again has been a challaging month for me... I am knee deep into my classes currently, Aubrie has been hacking up a lung since coming home from TN, Now i am hacking both of my lungs, as well as Andrew having a fractured bird finger thanks to big sister Aubrie and her handy dandy flying barstool. Kylee is Sick now, we have a Cat 4 hurricane headed into our vacinity ...(which after living in the panhandle for 3 years I dont underestimate these freaking storms) .....Its finally hit me that everything with my Father in law really did happen and it wasnt a dream. ...better yet a night mare... I have tryed my best to be strong for everyone .. that i pretty much was in denial my self... ugh... i hate grief... I HATE YOU grief, i would love to punch you in the face... I just feel like i am on a marrigo round of bad happenings that I cant get off of. Many of you arent aware but my love was injured a few yrs back he hurinated a disk in his back.... it never got any better. Now after another MRI we found out that Back surgery may be in our near future... as well as that D word that I hate so much... So moma needs a break.... a MAJOR break from reality.... for real...

so there ya have it..... <3 my month....please September be Kind...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete