Thursday, May 20, 2010

ITS JUST A little RETAIL THERAPY

How funny... that those 2 little words can make all my woes all better.... spend a little moola and ....poof better mood. Anyone who knows me knows that I am kind the impulsive shopper type, and when things are bad or im sad.... i dont eat.... I SHOP and I really shop.... thats how i deal with my problems... WELL..... the bestie has been gone for a week, and I have found my self in a funk... not just cause the bestie was gone.. Another bestie kept me busy while she was away.... the funk i have found myself in again is sue to many things... my dads sickness, deployment, dress anxiety for a wedding,finishing college, finals, final grades, financial aide, bills, LONG CAR RIDE, deployment, friends loved ones deployments, crappy small little casa.... and getting the girls the perfect little pillowcase dresses made,all of these things have contributed to my current mood... So the bestie asked me to go out tonight shopping with her, so i said sure. (Mind you I had no intention on purchasing anything because i dont want to spend before our trip) anyway.... so we went about our shopping ventures.... and found things that we both needed... SO now after a little retail therapy i am out of my funk..... Thank you Bestie for snapping me out of it :) I LYU!!!! and Everyone in the miles house thanks yoU!

2 comments: