Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The GYNORMUS tree frog

Last night I was getting ready to head to the good ol walmart to pick up some things... so i walked out on the porch and saw a small little tree frog.. so being the picture nut that I am I run and grab the camera to get a picture of it... so I snap a few pictures.... I took the camera and put it away and then i was on my way to walmart, my front door does close completely so i reached back and shut the screen door and i look up and I swear its slow motion... i sww this GYNORMOUS tree frog taking a flying leap right at me..... and the SPLAT right against my bear chest.... holy crap!..... talk about freaking....! I FREAKED! all who know me know that I am not a nature nuts and berrys kinda girl, and I dont do slimy things... this little sucker with its sticky little feet are stuck to my chest GROSS!...... I swear if this frog had went down my shirt it would have been the moon over Alabama ave... because i was going to strip my cloths off to get this frog off.... LOL.... so i must have slung the frog off in my crazy chicken wing flapping... then i see the after froggy goo on my chest... that is just down right nasty..... so i turn to run in my house and i see that there are 4 other tree frogs on the side of my house like a posse coming to protect their homie from the evil woman... so i opted not to go back to the porch ... so i got into the car and bathed my self with hand sanitizer......I came home through the car port door... and then when i left to take the kids to school i stuck my head out the door to make sure his homies arent waiting for me... LOL so i guess you can say i took on the tree frog... Here is a picture of the GYNORmous tree frog...

1 comment:

  1. EWWWW!!! I feel you girl! I HATE frogs of any kind and tree frogs are the worst. I might would have died right there on the spot.

    ReplyDelete