Friday, April 30, 2010

OH what a Day

So today was A DAY.... not an ordinary day... but on of those insanily obnoxious days were every single little thing that you can think of annoys the crap out of you.... DAMN you mother nature.... (sorry for the curse....but it goes along with my day) So I went to bed last night like any other night... until i am awakened to a screaming 3 yr old, saying momma.... can i lay by you....... SURE... why not...... so my little adorable sweet pea snuggles up to me and gets all comfy... so we peacefully go back to sleep .......until .... MOMMY.... Im sorry I wet the bed...... AHHH man..... really? .... SO I got up cleaned my beautiful little one up, and sent her packing straight back unto her bed....... So I change my sheets blankets etc... and snuggle up to loverpants.... and back asleep..... then I hear that oh so precious voice AGAIN.... Mommy .... I had anober accidt .... Oh Kylee.... Seriously.... its only been like 30 minutes ..... and she says ... im beary sweepy mommy.... (I bet you are )..... So i get up and change my love ONCE again..... and get her all snuggled in my bed cuttled up to her daddy... while i go strip her bed... and then FINALLy back to bed for me...... ahhhhhhhhhhh...

(Kylee isnt a bed wetter... its very very rare... however I have found if shes getting sick she tends to wet the bet.... )

So morning comes and its time to get my sweet little darlings up and ready for school, some peoples mornings are peaceful and a wonderful family time... .NOT AT ALL THE CASE HERE AT THE MILES HOUSE... OH NO ..... that would be too easy....

SO my other two little darlings wake up and hit the floor fighting about the color of the cerael and who gets to brush there teeth first..... seriouslly ... your darn teeth are not going to get any less clean if you brush your teeth 2nd... GEEZ>..

So My sweet pea goes to school on friday, so since she was up alot last night I let her sleep a little later before getting her up.. then when i do she is screaming saying my belly hurt reawwy rewwy bad mommy,.... and i got her up and fed her to see if the stomach would feel better.... umm... no shes shreaking on the couch about her tummy while Aubrie and Andrew are playing tug of war over beig first in line by the front door... so i was in straight up meltdown mode.....panic .... KKIIIDDDSSS GGGOOOTTTAAAA GGGOOOO TTTOOOO SSSCCCHHOOLLL. So i rushed them to school while sweet pea wwent back to sleep...

SO my simple day turned up side dowmm.... so while little oone was sleeping i started sewing on Aubries dress for our family pictures tomm ... .and it was rather peaceful.. the bestie came over and we sewed on her swimsuit and it was rather peaceful....

After several naps and only a pop tart to eat all day..... my beautiful little sweet pea is finally feeling much bebber.... THANK YOU LORD...

I took this today..... SO the rants of a saty at home mom.....



Some pictures I have taken some new pictures of my family i love... :) enjoy

My Boys ( they were supposed to be doing homework)






No comments:

Post a Comment