Friday, April 16, 2010

I QUIT!!!

Yea yea yea I know... i am a stay at home mom so I am supposed to keep the house clean and have the kids clean and fed, the dogs clean, the laundry finished, not to mentiion the MOUNTAIN of homework I am finding myself underneath... but the gazillion other things i find on my plate at any given moment.... well SCREW THAT! This shit is for the birds! I usto enjoy cleaning and keeping the house tidy, now i find it to be an obnoxious mundane task that I am FORCED to do! Its like shovelig snow in the middle of a blizzard... I adore my kidos... but THEY are the BLIZZARD!. So I am speaking out for all the other mommas who are as tired of it as I am... I QUIT! :) at least for the ext 5 miutes.... I find myself overwhelmed and underappreciated and it sucks,... but hey I guess thats life as super mom.... .Sorry people thats my rant for the day! stupid housework has me in a funk!

6 comments:

  1. I am right there with you. That is exactly why my house looks like a tornado has hit it...not the outside, the INSIDE! The tornado I am referring to, are my 4 kids! Seriously...I need a maid, and I am NOT referring to myself.

    Lets go on strike together!

    Oh, BTW...I have a FREE giveaway on my blog. Come and check it out. Your gonna LOVE it. I'm not sure if you already entered or not...I haven't kept track of who has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will be on strike together! :) I will check it out! have a good weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is that strike working for you?!?! I'm still holding strong on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL with the hubby home... the strike cat last very long LOL.... now when he heads back out on deployment in Oct... I will be on total strike :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I feel you girl. It does seem like every time I finish one thing I have another 10 to do. Sometimes being a SAHM sucks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes Mam... it sure does.... i owuld love to stay home with them if the dinner cooked it self and the house stayed clean! <3

    ReplyDelete