Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

So today is supposed to be a happy day.... Right... I am super duper stoked my family is coming to town for easter! YAY! I cant wait to see them... so I was off to the stores to finish easter baskets and things before they get here tomm.. It was a great day until... Kylee :) lord love her heart she had a melt down in every store we went too... the melt down went from not getting another new pair of sandels at ross to wating this ugly little worm for the flower bed at kirklands, to pitching an all out FIT for CICIs pizza, screaming through target becuase an old lady looked at her wrong... to finally pitching the final fit of the day in Michaels because I wouldnt let her get the instrustrial strength glue... Thank the lord its NAP time! :) so thats my day so far

No comments:

Post a Comment