Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A new obsession



My new obession! I love love love it. Loverpants bought it for me for graduation since thanks to the Good Ole Marine Corps hes not going to be able to be here for.... (i am walking early so him will get to see me walk.. but it will be like 3 months early)....

Loverpants has ALWAYS had hobbies, i mean hobby upon hobby upon hobby... which to tell the truth has always annoyed the crap out of me..... like fishing..... umm... i cant get my jollies from putting a discusting worm on a hook and sitting there for hours hoping for a bite... because anyone who knows me knows I severly LACK in the patience area... so fishing is a no...

he hunts, he works on cars, he ties flies for fly fishing, he plays guitars, and he likes to ride motorcycles, whats the ONE thing all this has in common PATIENCE>>>> yep... so not for me... So loverpants has wanted me to find a "hobby" for years, just so i dont pay as close attention to the time and money he spends on his hobbys... Well My dear this is for you.... In the past month in a half I have found 2 hobbys that I am so excited about..... Sewing and this new camera... I love them :)

So thank you Loverpants for the encouragement... and the dolla dolla bills you paid for my hobbys :) I love you :)

Now.... Off to READ the manual!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment